Suzuki Guitar Program for Children Ages 3-12
In existance since 2003, the Behrens Guitar Studio has been committed to raising the potential of children through the study of the classical guitar through the Suzuki approach to music education.
Students as young as 3 all the way through 17 yeears of age learn music together in a nurturing and encouraging environment, fueled by active family support. Students at The Behrens Guitar Studio learn the skills necessary to play their instruments in a step by step approach that favors good technical developement. In addition they learn music theory, music reading and have the opportunity to play in ensembles.
Private and Group Lessons for Teens and Adults
We also offer lessons to teens and adults of all levels. We offer both private and group lessons or a combination of both. It is the belief at the Behrens Guitar Studio that anyone who has the desire to learn has talent and potential.
- Teenage beginners have the option of 4 private lessons/month or group instruction in groups of 2-3 in 1 hour slots.
- Private Lessons combined with group lessons are also an option.
- Private lessons are offered in 30 minute, 45 minute and 1 hour slots.
- Group lessons offer the community aspect and the opportunity to participate in ensemble playing.
- Adult students have the option of 4 private lessons per month, 2 private/2 group or 4 private and 2 group lessons.
- Please contact the studio for rates and details.
To Learn more about our program, please peruse the links on our site. The best way however, is to arrange to observe lessons. Contact the studio for more information.